This Acceptable Use Policy governs No. 1 Soccer Camps at http://www.no1soccercamps.com (the “Site”) and is owned by No. 1 Soccer Camps, a Virginia Company, with offices at 13294 Amblewood Drive Manassas, VA 20112. Questions regarding clarification of this policy may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
This document is intended to provide a basic understand of the Site’s Acceptable Use Policy. BY USING THIS SITE YOU ACCEPT THE PRACTICES DESCRIBED IN THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY (“AUP”).
We support the uncensored flow of information and ideas over the Internet and do not actively monitor user activity under normal circumstances. Similarly, we do not exercise editorial control over the content of any website, e-mail transmission, newsgroups, or other material created or accessible over or through the services, except for certain proprietary websites. However, in accordance with this policy, we may remove any materials that, in our sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject us to liability, or which may otherwise violate this policy. No. 1 Soccer Camps may cooperate with local, state and/or federal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged criminal or civil wrongdoing. Your violation of this policy may result in the suspension or immediate termination of your website access privileges or other actions as detailed in Section 3 without prior notice.
GUIDELINES FOR ACCEPTABLE USE
The following are guidelines for the Site’s AUP:
- Ensure reliable and quality service and/or content for our customers and visitors
- Ensure security and privacy of our systems and network, as well as the networks and systems of others
- Comply with existing laws
- Maintain our reputation as a responsible service provider
- Encourage responsible use of the Internet and discourage activities which reduce the usability and value of Internet services
- Preserve the value of Internet resources as a conduit for free expression and exchange of information
- Preserve the privacy and security of individual users
- Minimize certain activities that may be harmful or damaging to the public or to the resources of the Site of No. 1 Soccer Camps
You may not publish material which No. 1 Soccer Camps determines, at its sole discretion, to be unlawful, indecent or objectionable. For purposes of this policy, “material” refers to all forms of communications including narrative descriptions, graphics (including photographs, illustrations, images, drawings, logos), executable programs, video recordings, and audio recordings.
If a member account is used to violate this Policy, we reserve the right to terminate your service without notice. While we prefer to advise customers of inappropriate behavior and any necessary corrective action, flagrant violations will result in immediate termination of service and revocation of access to the Site. Our failure to enforce this policy, for whatever reason, shall not be construed as a waiver of our right to do so at any time.
VIOLATIONS OF ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
The following constitute violations of this AUP:
- Illegal use: Site’s services may not be used for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. No. 1 Soccer Camps reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing.
- Harm to minors: Use of the Site’s service to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way, including, but not limited to child pornography.
- Threats: Use of the Site’s service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
- Harassment: Use of the Site’s service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that harasses another.
- Fraudulent activity: Use of Site’s service to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services, or to advance any type of financial scam such as “pyramid schemes,” “ponzi schemes,” and “chain letters.”
- Forgery or impersonation: Adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead is prohibited. Attempting to impersonate any person by using forged headers or other identifying information is prohibited. The use of anonymous remailers or nicknames does not constitute impersonation.
- Unsolicited commercial e-mail / Unsolicited bulk e-mail (SPAM) Use of Site’s service to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail is expressly prohibited. Violations of this type will result in the immediate termination of access to the Site.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Anyone hosting websites or services on their server that support spammers or cause any of our IP space to be listed in any of the various Spam Databases will have their server immediately removed from our network. The server will not be reconnected until such time that you agree to remove any and all traces of the offending material immediately upon reconnection and agree to allow us access to the server to confirm that all material has been completely Severe violations may result in immediate and permanent removal of the server from our network without notice to the customer. Any server guilty of a second violation will be immediately and permanently removed from our network without notice.
- E-mail / News Bombing: Malicious intent to impede another person’s use of electronic mail services or news will result in the immediate termination of access to the Site.
- E-mail / Message Forging: Forging any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through the Site’s service is in violation of this policy.
- Usenet SPAMing: The Site has a zero tolerance policy for the use of its network for the posting of messages or commercial advertisements, which violate the rules, regulations, FAQ or charter of any newsgroups or mailing list. Commercial messages that are appropriate under the rules of a newsgroup or mailing list or that are solicited by the recipients are permitted.
- Unauthorized access: Use of the Site’s service to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of Site’s or another entity’s computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data, is expressly prohibited and the offending user is subject to immediate termination of access to the Site.
- Collection of personal data: Use of the Site’s service to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
- Network disruptions and unfriendly activity: Use of Site’s service for any activity which affects the ability of other people or systems to use Site Services or the Internet. This includes “denial of service” (DOS) attacks against another account host or individual user. Interference with or disruption of other users, services or equipment is prohibited. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that their computer is configured, used and maintained in a secure, appropriate and legal manner. No. 1 Soccer Camps will not tolerate any user attempting to penetrate security measures of other systems, whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data.
- Fraud: Involves a knowing misrepresentation or misleading statement, writing or activity made with the intent that the person receiving it will act upon it.
- Infringement of Copyright, Patent, Trademark, Trade Secret, or Intellectual Property Right: Distribution and/or posting of copyrighted or the aforementioned infringements will not be tolerated.
- Distribution of Viruses: Intentional distributions of software that attempts to and/or causes damage, harassment, or annoyance to persons, data, and/or computer systems are prohibited. Such an offense will result in the immediate termination of the offending account.
- Inappropriate Use of Software: Use of software or any device that would facilitate a continued connection, i.e. pinging, while using Site’s services could result in suspension of service.
- Third Party Accountability: Site users will be held responsible and accountable for any activity by third parties using their account or computer that violates guidelines created within the Acceptable Use Policy.
SECURITY OF USER ACCOUNTS
You are responsible for any misuse of your account, even if the inappropriate activity was committed by a friend, family member, guest or employee. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain unauthorized access to your account. In addition, you may not use your account to breach the security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server.
- Your password provides access to your account. It is your responsibility to keep your password secure.
- Sharing your password and account access with unauthorized users is prohibited. You should take care to prevent others from using your account since you will be held responsible for such use.
- Attempting to obtain another user’s account password is strictly prohibited, and may result in termination of service.
- You must adopt adequate security measures to prevent or minimize unauthorized use of your account.
- You may not attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network or account. This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for you, logging into or making use of a server or account you are not expressly authorized to access, or probing the security of other networks. Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security is prohibited. Examples of these tools include, but are not limited to, password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools.
- You may not attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network (“denial of service attacks”). This includes, but is not limited to, “flooding” of networks, deliberate attempts to overload a service, and attempts to “crash” a host.
- Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability. Host will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations.
NETWORK PERFORMANCE AND USER ACCOUNTS
User accounts operate on shared resources. Excessive use or abuse of these shared network resources by one subscriber may have a negative impact on all other customers. Misuse of network resources in a manner which impairs network performance is prohibited by this policy and may result in termination of your account.
You are prohibited from excessive consumption of resources, including CPU time, memory, disk space, bandwidth and session time. You may not use resource-intensive programs which negatively impact other customers or the performances of Site systems or networks. No. 1 Soccer Camps reserves the right to terminate or limit such activities.
REPORTING VIOLATIONS OF AUP
No. 1 Soccer Camps requests that anyone who believes that there is a violation of this AUP direct the information to email@example.com, If available, please provide the following information in your report:
- The IP address used to commit the alleged violation
- The date and time of the alleged violation, including the time zone or offset from GMT
- Evidence of the alleged violation
Note: E-mail with full header information provides all of the above, as do system log files. Other situations will require different methods of providing the above information. No. 1 Soccer Camps may take any one or more of the following actions in response to complaints:
- Issue written or verbal warnings
- Suspend the user’s newsgroup posting privileges
- Suspend the user’s account
- Terminate the user’s account
- Bill the user for administrative costs and/or reactivation charges
- Bring legal action to enjoin violations and/or to collect damages, if any, caused by violations
REVISIONS TO THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
No. 1 Soccer Camps reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this AUP, our Terms and Conditions of Use and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Notice of any revision, amendment, or modification will be posted on this Site.