TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Introduction: This Terms and Conditions of Use is made by and between No. 1 Soccer Camps, a Virginia, Company, with offices at 13294 Amblewood Dr, Manassas, VA 20112 and you the user (you, your or User). BY ACCESSING, VISITING, BROWSING, USING OR ATTEMPTING TO INTERACT WITH OR USE ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE ([INSERT WEBSITE ADDRESS]), OR ANY No. 1 Soccer Camps SERVICES OR CONTENT (COLLECTIVELY “SERVICE”), YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. No. 1 Soccer Camps RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT. THE MOST CURRENT VERSION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, WHICH SUPERSEDES ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS, CAN BE REVIEWED BY GOING TO http://www.no1soccercamps.com/.
- Acceptance of Agreement. This Terms and Conditions of Use agreement (“the “Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of No. 1 Soccer Camps (the “Site”) and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by No. 1 Soccer Camps upon posting of the modified Agreement and any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You should review this Agreement periodically for modifications. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at [website address]. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Ownership. All content included on the Site is and shall continue to be the property of No. 1 Soccer Camps or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
- Intended Audience. This Site is intended to be used by individuals that are 18 years of age or older. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE TO ACCESS AND USE THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE 13 YEARS OR YOUNGER, DO NOT USE THIS SITE OR ANY RELATED SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE.
- Intellectual Property. No. 1 Soccer Camps, and others are either trademarks or registered trademarks of No. 1 Soccer Camps. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners. Trademarks, service marks and copyrighted works appearing on this Site are the intellectual property of No. 1 Soccer Camps or the party that provided the intellectual property to No. 1 Soccer Camps. Any party that provides intellectual property to this Site retains all rights with respect to any of their respective intellectual property appearing in this website, and no rights in such materials are transferred or assigned to you.
- Site Use. No. 1 Soccer Camps grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use without the prior express written permission of an authorized representative of the Site. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of No. 1 Soccer Camps and No. 1 Soccer Camps may terminate your use of this website at any time.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold No. 1 Soccer Camps and our partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Disclaimer. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY SERVICE AND/OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. No. 1 Soccer Camps DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. No. 1 Soccer Camps DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY FUNCTION OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. No. 1 Soccer Camps DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF ANY SERVICE OR CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND No. 1 Soccer Camps MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY SERVICE, OR ITS CONTENT. No. 1 Soccer Camps MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE.
- Limitation of Liability. No. 1 Soccer Camps, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, LOSS OF DATA, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF No. 1 Soccer Camps HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, SUCH DAMAGES WERE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE OR No. 1 Soccer Camps WAS GROSSLY NEGLIGENT. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF No. 1 Soccer Camps AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE), EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO No. 1 Soccer Camps FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE IT PROVIDES.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is No. 1 Soccer Camps, who can be reached as follows:
By Mail: 13294 Amblewood Dr, Manassas, VA 20112
By Phone: 571-428-8387
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of Virginia, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern this Agreement and any dispute that may arise between you and No. 1 Soccer Camps or its affiliates. You agree to personal and exclusive jurisdiction by, and venue in, the state and federal courts of Manassas, Virginia.
YOU AGREE THAT REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE, ANY SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE SITE, OR THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE OR BE FOREVER BARRED.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver. The failure of No. 1 Soccer Camps to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision in this Agreement by No. 1 Soccer Camps must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Site.
- Termination of Agreement; Modification of Site. No. 1 Soccer Camps may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason. No. 1 Soccer Camps may modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Site or any service provided by the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that No. 1 Soccer Camps will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the website or any service.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
- Contact Information.
No. 1 Soccer Camps
13294 Amblewood Dr, Manassas, VA 20112